Group
    Admin
    Mikan
    +11

Status
    Anonymous
    For English Version, click on "spoiler"
    Forum rules

1. Please use a nice language when posting on the forum, profanities are prohibited.

2. Write with a proper grammar and please avoid abbreviations typical of text messages. Feel free to write in English, and someone will eventually translate your post into Italian. If you can’t understand Italian, ask nicely if anybody could translate what you’re interested in for you.

3. Be respectful toward others at all times.

4. All posts must be related to the right topics and sections of the forum. Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. New users may open new threads in the most appropriate sections.

5. Do not open more than one thread per topic, except in case an admin gives you the permission to do so.

6. If you’re not sure about something, ask for help to an admin or a moderator BEFORE posting.

7. Fakes are prohibited, if any is found, ban is immediate.

8. Who doesn’t respect the rules will be warned by the staff. If he/her should keep on breaking the rules, he/her will be banned for a week. If after this period the situation doesn't improve, the ban will become definitive.

9. Inside the forum there are a few sections inaccessible to visitors and newly registered users. Access will be granted within a week to new users that take active part in the life of the forum, or whenever the staff will believe it right.

10. Fan arts posted on the forum are there thanks to the diligence and love of the other users, who did their best to find them in order to share them with everybody. If you are interested in one or more images, and want to repost it in other external forums, please inform the staff previously.

11. Doujinshi posted on the forum are mostly bought by users at a considerable price. It is strictly prohibited to take and use them in other forums. If you’re interested in them, you must ask for permission to the users who bought them.

12. We are not the One Piece Love, and we do not apply their rules in this forum. We do not allow users to post our material on that particular forum because of disagreements that there’ve been between our communities.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Close some sections to the public access

I have been forced to open this topic as I often recive many MP from people who are not users of this forum. They always ask for permission to enter the private sections so, BEFORE sending a message to an admin, please read this:

Many peolpe have surfed Midori Mikan; most of them disappeared after very short time.
    Because of a quarrel with a user, who didn't respect the rules some years ago, I have decided to close some sections to the public access ( HENTAI, DOUJINSHI, FAN ART and USERS' SECTION ) and to allow you to enter there only through the permission of an Admin.
    As well, the list of the enabled people is once in a while updated by delating users who aren't active anymore.
    By the way, if someone wants to come back, he can ask for permission again and if he is active, it will be given to him.
    As an admin, I ask you to be more active on this forum; it dosen't matter if you are a new or an old user.
    The rules are the same for everybody.

In order to obtain the permission, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON THE FORUM FOR AT LEAST A WEEK AND SHOW THAT YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU.

I hope I was clear,
    Shainareth.
    Thanks to : Celiane4ever and Aluah

Per vivere in pace ed in armonia, tutti gli utenti sono invitati a tenere presenti queste poche, semplici regole.

1. Non usare un linguaggio troppo colorito.

2. Scrivere in italiano, e pertanto senza l'ausilio di "k" e di abbreviazioni da linguaggio sms che nuociono alla chiarezza dei messaggi.

3. Rispettare gli altri utenti.

4. Rispettare i topic e le sezioni, così da evitare di uscire troppo fuori argomento. In caso, gli utenti sono invitati ad aprire nuovi topic nelle sezioni più idonee all'oggetto della discussione.

5. Non aprire più di un topic per un unico argomento, salvo autorizzazione di uno degli admin.

6. Se avete dei dubbi, chiedete agli admin o ai moderatori PRIMA di postare.

7. Sono assolutamente vietati i fake che porteranno al ban immediato.

8. Chi non rispetta detto regolamento verrà ammonito dallo staff. Se il suo comportamento continuerà a violare le regole, l'utente in questione verrà bannato per una settimana, dopo questo, il ban diventerà definitivo.

9.All'interno del forum ci sono delle sezioni non accessibili ai visitatori e agli utenti non iscritti o appena iscritti all'interno del forum. L'accesso sarà consentito entro una settimana o quando lo staff lo riterrà giusto.
    Per accedere l'utente deve essere partecipe alla vita del forum ed essere attivo.

10. Le fan art all'interno del forum, sono il sudore e l'amore di tutti i componenti del forum che si sono adoperati nella ricerca in modo da condividerle con tutti. Se una determinata immagine o più vi interessa e volete proporla al proprio forum, avvertite lo staff prima.

11. Le Doujinshi presenti qua sono fumetti per lo più COMPRATI dagli utenti a delle cifre considerevoli. E' SEVERAMENTE vietato prenderle e usarle a proprio piacimento nei vari forum che possedete. Se vi interessano, non dovete chiedere allo staff, ma ai rispettivi utenti che l'hanno comprate.

12. Il Midori Mikan e il One Piece Love sono forum differenti, qui non valgono le loro stesse regole e il forum è gestito diversamente. Se avete problemi, avete la facoltà di non iscrivervi.

13. Il materiale che viene postato su questo forum non deve essere riprodotto sul One Piece Love perchè tra di noi, ci sono degli screzi. Pena il ban.

14. Il materiale che viene postato su questo forum non deve essere riprodotto nemmeno sul One Piece Fanfiction & Images, perchè ci sono stati screzi anche con loro. Pena il ban.

Lo Staff si riserva di aggiungere nuove regole in caso dovessero essere necessarie.

CHIEDERE ABILITAZIONE SEZIONI PROTETTE

Sul Midori Mikan sono passate molte persone, la maggior parte delle quali sparivano dopo tot tempo. Dal momento che abbiamo avuto problemi in passato con un utente riguardante la sezione Fanart e Doujinshi della Camera di Nami e Zoro è stato deciso di chiuderla al "pubblico" e permettere l'accesso unicamente per mezzo di abilitazione da parte di uno degli admin.
    Proprio perché molte persone sparivano senza lasciar traccia, la lista degli utenti abilitati viene aggiornata di tanto in tanto cancellando i nick inattivi. Ciò non toglie che, nel qual caso qualcuno volesse tornare, potrebbe chiedere di nuovo l'abilitazione.
    Visti i precedenti di gente che, una volta ottenute abilitazione e password non postavano più, chiediamo una maggiore attività sul forum da parte degli utenti, nuovi o vecchi utenti che siate. Per ottenere o ri-ottenere l'abilitazione, bisogna essere iscritti da almeno una settimana al Midori Mikan e soprattutto, dimostrare di essere realmente interessati al forum.

Sperando di essere stata chiara,

Shainareth

Edited by placebogirl - 3/3/2015, 17:40

2. Zona92

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Shainareth @ 30/9/2008, 11:35)
    For English Version, click on "spoiler"
    Forum rules

1. Please use a nice language when posting on the forum, profanities are prohibited.

2. Write with a proper grammar and please avoid abbreviations typical of text messages. Feel free to write in English, and someone will eventually translate your post into Italian. If you can’t understand Italian, ask nicely if anybody could translate what you’re interested in for you.

3. Be respectful toward others at all times.

4. All posts must be related to the right topics and sections of the forum. Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. New users may open new threads in the most appropriate sections.

5. Do not open more than one thread per topic, except in case an admin gives you the permission to do so.

6. If you’re not sure about something, ask for help to an admin or a moderator BEFORE posting.

7. Fakes are prohibited, if any is found, ban is immediate.

8. Who doesn’t respect the rules will be warned by the staff. If he/her should keep on breaking the rules, he/her will be banned for a week. If after this period the situation doesn't improve, the ban will become definitive.

9. Inside the forum there are a few sections inaccessible to visitors and newly registered users. Access will be granted within a week to new users that take active part in the life of the forum, or whenever the staff will believe it right.

10. Fan arts posted on the forum are there thanks to the diligence and love of the other users, who did their best to find them in order to share them with everybody. If you are interested in one or more images, and want to repost it in other external forums, please inform the staff previously.

11. Doujinshi posted on the forum are mostly bought by users at a considerable price. It is strictly prohibited to take and use them in other forums. If you’re interested in them, you must ask for permission to the users who bought them.

12. We are not the One Piece Love, and we do not apply their rules in this forum. We do not allow users to post our material on that particular forum because of disagreements that there’ve been between our communities.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Close some sections to the public access

I have been forced to open this topic as I often recive many MP from people who are not users of this forum. They always ask for permission to enter the private sections so, BEFORE sending a message to an admin, please read this:

Many peolpe have surfed Midori Mikan; most of them disappeared after very short time.
    Because of a quarrel with a user, who didn't respect the rules some years ago, I have decided to close some sections to the public access ( HENTAI, DOUJINSHI, FAN ART and USERS' SECTION ) and to allow you to enter there only through the permission of an Admin.
    As well, the list of the enabled people is once in a while updated by delating users who aren't active anymore.
    By the way, if someone wants to come back, he can ask for permission again and if he is active, it will be given to him.
    As an admin, I ask you to be more active on this forum; it dosen't matter if you are a new or an old user.
    The rules are the same for everybody.

In order to obtain the permission, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON THE FORUM FOR AT LEAST A WEEK AND SHOW THAT YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU.

I hope I was clear,
    Shainareth.
    Thanks to : Celiane4ever and Aluah

Per vivere in pace ed in armonia, tutti gli utenti sono invitati a tenere presenti queste poche, semplici regole.

1. Non usare un linguaggio troppo colorito.

2. Scrivere in italiano, e pertanto senza l'ausilio di "k" e di abbreviazioni da linguaggio sms che nuociono alla chiarezza dei messaggi.

3. Rispettare gli altri utenti.

4. Rispettare i topic e le sezioni, così da evitare di uscire troppo fuori argomento. In caso, gli utenti sono invitati ad aprire nuovi topic nelle sezioni più idonee all'oggetto della discussione.

5. Non aprire più di un topic per un unico argomento, salvo autorizzazione di uno degli admin.

6. Se avete dei dubbi, chiedete agli admin o ai moderatori PRIMA di postare.

7. Sono assolutamente vietati i fake che porteranno al ban immediato.

8. Chi non rispetta detto regolamento verrà ammonito dallo staff. Se il suo comportamento continuerà a violare le regole, l'utente in questione verrà bannato per una settimana, dopo questo, il ban diventerà definitivo.

9.All'interno del forum ci sono delle sezioni non accessibili ai visitatori e agli utenti non iscritti o appena iscritti all'interno del forum. L'accesso sarà consentito entro una settimana o quando lo staff lo riterrà giusto.
    Per accedere l'utente deve essere partecipe alla vita del forum ed essere attivo.

10. Le fan art all'interno del forum, sono il sudore e l'amore di tutti i componenti del forum che si sono adoperati nella ricerca in modo da condividerle con tutti. Se una determinata immagine o più vi interessa e volete proporla al proprio forum, avvertite lo staff prima.

11. Le Doujinshi presenti qua sono fumetti per lo più COMPRATI dagli utenti a delle cifre considerevoli. E' SEVERAMENTE vietato prenderle e usarle a proprio piacimento nei vari forum che possedete. Se vi interessano, non dovete chiedere allo staff, ma ai rispettivi utenti che l'hanno comprate.

12. Il Midori Mikan e il One Piece Love sono forum differenti, qui non valgono le loro stesse regole e il forum è gestito diversamente. Se avete problemi, avete la facoltà di non iscrivervi.

13. Il materiale che viene postato su questo forum non deve essere riprodotto sul One Piece Love perchè tra di noi, ci sono degli screzi. Pena il ban.

14. Il materiale che viene postato su questo forum non deve essere riprodotto nemmeno sul One Piece Fanfiction & Images, perchè ci sono stati screzi anche con loro. Pena il ban.

Lo Staff si riserva di aggiungere nuove regole in caso dovessero essere necessarie.

CHIEDERE ABILITAZIONE SEZIONI PROTETTE

Sul Midori Mikan sono passate molte persone, la maggior parte delle quali sparivano dopo tot tempo. Dal momento che abbiamo avuto problemi in passato con un utente riguardante la sezione Fanart e Doujinshi della Camera di Nami e Zoro è stato deciso di chiuderla al "pubblico" e permettere l'accesso unicamente per mezzo di abilitazione da parte di uno degli admin.
    Proprio perché molte persone sparivano senza lasciar traccia, la lista degli utenti abilitati viene aggiornata di tanto in tanto cancellando i nick inattivi. Ciò non toglie che, nel qual caso qualcuno volesse tornare, potrebbe chiedere di nuovo l'abilitazione.
    Visti i precedenti di gente che, una volta ottenute abilitazione e password non postavano più, chiediamo una maggiore attività sul forum da parte degli utenti, nuovi o vecchi utenti che siate. Per ottenere o ri-ottenere l'abilitazione, bisogna essere iscritti da almeno una settimana al Midori Mikan e soprattutto, dimostrare di essere realmente interessati al forum.

Sperando di essere stata chiara,

Shainareth

can i get access to protected content

can i get access to protected content

3.     Like  

Group
    Admin
    Mikan
    +35

Status
    Nope, because you're not an user from this forum and i think you don't read the last part on "rules" for ask the access...

"In order to obtain the permission, YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON THE FORUM FOR AT LEAST A WEEK AND SHOW THAT YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU. "

The only one message you've done is for ask the access.

2 replies since 30/9/2008, 11:35   999 views